Thursday, May 14, 2009

My, how fast they grow up...


Gardening. Birthdays. Graduations. Big changes and little changes and Spring to Summer.

Aren't these sweet? I bought some things on Etsy with birthday money. The sugar doesn't have the lid, but I don't mind, I won't use them as a creamer/sugar set anyway. I like them with my new fuchsia napkins holder.

Doesn't this just remind you of a robin's nest? Sticks and mud and blue eggs.

Or a pool, an aqua pool. Anyway, I'm very much in love with the colors.

Cute cute cute creamer.

New pillow on my kitchen corner chair- on sale from Target.

This lampshade was on sale too. The one I made a few months ago was starting to scare me a bit...
Should I put a little grey ribbon on the edge? Or should I stencil something in silver on the outside? I don't know.

Little round ceramic lamp for my desk. It was too short without the ceramic box (painted at one of those paint-your-own-pottery stores).



Hello beautiful petunias!
Geraniums, looking gorgeous, if I may say so myself.





A pair of swallows built a nest under the carport.

I think it is too cute how they roost like this at night. I guess there aren't eggs that need sitting on yet.

Watching the world. Sweet baby.

No comments: