Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The day the snow and ice came

Walk in a winter wonderland with Winchester and I:

School was canceled, of course. The power went out this morning at 5:45 and came back on mid-morning ~10:30 (I was napping, so I'm unsure of the exact time). It was long enough to feel adventurous, but not so long as to cause discomfort.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Winchester does not look thrilled at the prospect of snow. haha

PossumCrepes said...

These pictures make me jealous. We got nothing in Little Rock. Nothing! I woke up expecting to louse about in front of the fireplace all day amidst the carnage of a wintery amageddon, and all I got was a few puddles.

But since then I've been to Lexington, Cincinnati, and and now in Worcester--plenty of snow in all three!

As for the book in question, I honestly can't tell you what it was. I was focused on...other things. Rest assured, though, it won't circulate again.