But this is what I scored:
Jung (Myers-Briggs) Typology Test
Your Type is
INFJ
| Introverted | Intuitive | Feeling | Judging |
| Strength of the preferences % | |||
| 67 | 88 | 12 | 78 |
descriptions here and here
I've taken this test several times, first in high school at the suggestion of my art teacher. I've always scored as an INFJ, but I haven't tracked the preference percentages each time.
___________________________________________________________
A personality quiz that gives you a color. I think it is just trying to sell me a book.
You are type: Green
|
|
|
|
GREEN - I'll think about it
Congratulations! You are a primary green. You are an exceptionally creative problem solver who brings your ability to think outside the box to the workplace.
GOLD
Congratulations! You are a primary gold. You're a reliable organizer who can be counted on to implement other people’s ideas and get the job done.
BLUE - To Love and be Loved
Congratulations, you are a primary Blue. Your heart-felt communication style creates peace and harmony in the workplace. You know how to bring out the best in others.
ORANGE
Congratulations, you are a primary Orange. You are a persuasive motivator who knows how to get people moving and excited about projects.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

We took this one in a different workshop, at the beginning of the summer. It is based off Howard Gardner's research into Multiple Intelligences.
Now, it seems a little silly to be taking all this time to take these tests during our in-service. At least, it seems that way to me. But I doubt that many would do it on their own if we were simply given the sites. Our 7th and 8th grade students take a variation of the Gardener's and I am thinking about having my adv. art class take the Myers-Brigs (Jung) test.
I always can't help but think we, educators included, like to take these tests just because it makes us feel good. Whether the test is "Which Disney princess are you?", or trivia, or more academically oriented, we want to feel good at something or special.
No comments:
Post a Comment