Oils is planning their project and some began.
Drawing is planning and priming the paper with gesso.
I read up on motivational techniques in "Teaching With Love and Logic" by Jim Fay & David Funk. Some of the main points I made note of are:
"Human beings will perform for the person they love. If a person loves himself, he will do it for himself. If he does not have that high self-esteem or belief in self, he will have to do it for someone else until the time comes that he does love himself."
While I think this is especially true for younger kids, there are a few students in HS that I think this will apply to.
There are several strategies and interventions that I am going to talk to MT to see what suggestions she has for me trying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment