Feb. 22
MT was late, but for a really good reason. I am glad that the oils class is so well-behaved. They take care of themselves because for the most part they do care. However, several of them have poor work habits, or they get frustrated easily. MT said this would be something she would address in the weeks to come, and I am anxious to observe her techniques.
I am enjoying being able to joke with the students. We know each other well enough now that this is possible. I think a little humor goes a long way in getting students to like (not that liking is terribly important, but it does help with Beh. mangmt.) a teacher. I can tell too that they are comfortable enough with me that they are testing my limits.
I will not be able to observe MT reassign seats for the difficult class on Friday because there is a teacher's job fair at the University and a lecture on school law that I must attend. I am looking forward to seeing the other art ed interns and hearing what they've been up to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment