Yesterday was a snow day, school was out.
Today was very slow and uneventful. I came in an hour late, so that the roads would have had time to melt. MT came in later than I did. Luckily the oils class is so good they were okay on their own with a little supervision from the teacher across the hall.
The drawing class had more students in it than I had expected. They continued working on their plans and drawings.
AP Art History continued as usual. It is such a small class that even though it is slightly lecture based, and strongly rooted in bookwork and reading, it has a feel similar to the other art classes. The students are free to talk about things they are interested in for a good deal of the class, however, they are advanced enough to work at the same time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment