Feb. 13
There is interesting e-mail correspondence going on between teachers by school e-mail. Apparently, it began innocently enough, with one teacher simply offering a behavior management tip (which I, and most contemporary educators agree with) and then the negative replies from some other teachers. MT and another art teacher I highly respect agree with the OP. MT showed me the other emails to educate me on the differences of opinion within a school.
Drawing I
Students plans and thumbnails were graded. The procedure was: students hold up their worksheets, so it was a basic 'you've done them, or you haven't' sort of thing. Other students weren't paying attention to work, and the grades weren't announced or anything like that out loud.
Motivation was lacking for some of the next class and they needed constant monitoring to keep on task. There is a wide range of finish.
Maybe spirit week and the dressing up (Mon.- alter-ego, Tues.- hillbilly, Wed.- status [red-in a relationship, pink- talking/it's complicated, white-single, Thurs- '70's, Fri- school colors: red, white& blue] is making the kids a little distracted too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment